Our shelters can be seen across Australia from the sweltering tropics to the burning deserts. Offering composite structures that are uniquely suited to withstand the harshest environments, provide a low maintenance and long-life asset that can be enjoyed by the local community.
Our shelters are tailored suit to each clients’ needs and designed to withstand cyclones with full AS1170 compliance, making it suitable for coastal and tropical areas.
- Design life up to 100 years
- Will not rust, rot, or corrode
- Easy installation
- Dispensable cathodic protection
- Environmentally friendly
- Resistant to acid sulphate soils
- Standardized 7-year full replacement warranty
- Guaranteed long life on structural surface coatings
We have developed design methodologies for composite shelters from the following standards:
- AS1657 — Design for access and mobility
- AS2156 — Walking tracks, infrastructure design
- AS1170 — Structural design actions
Structural design of Polymer Composites — Eurocomp design code and handbook design of composite structures differs slightly from that of traditional materials, in that the 'serviceability' criteria generally dominates the design process. Typically, traditional materials are designed primarily for strength, and serviceability checks are performed. Due to the low Modulus of Elasticity of composite products (as compared to steel for example) structures are designed to meet the stiffness criteria, and as a result contain large strength reserves.