- Design life up to 100 years
- Will not rust, rot, or corrode
- Easy installation
- Dispensable cathodic protection
- Environmentally friendly
- Resistant to acid sulphate soils
- Standardized 7-year full replacement warranty
- Guaranteed long life on structural surface coatings
Our road bridges are designed and tested to all relevant Australian Government Standards and offer two types of composite road bridges:
- The concrete hybrid road bridge, which has a slim concrete deck on top of a Wagners Composite Girder & Super Structure System, and
- The full composite road bridge, which showcases a composite deck for that full lightweight experience.
The structural design of polymer composites differs slightly from that of traditional materials, whereby the serviceability criteria generally dominates the design process. Typically, traditional materials are designed for strength, and serviceability checks are performed. Due to a comparatively lower modulus of elasticity than that of traditional materials (such as steel), composite structures are generally designed to meet the stiffness criteria, and as a result usually contain large strength reserves.
We have over 10 years' experience supplying and designing composite fibre structures. While some other companies supply their product and leave you to figure out the rest, our knowledgeable team are able to guide you through the whole construction phase from planning to design into manufacture. We are even able to help problem solve any on-site issues and as our products are produced and manufactured in Australia, you can be assured that we use the highest quality materials in all of our products.