Our marine structures provide quality, durable structural solutions for projects around the world. From small boat pontoon floats to large jetty repairs or replacements, we provide flexible design options, ease of installation and high durability. This ensures the best possible project outcome in the face of harsh marine environments, with minimal maintenance requirements.
In a world first, our composite fibre technology was used to construct the world’s first fibre reinforced polymer wharf located at Pinkenba, Brisbane.
- Design life up to 100 years
- Will not rust, rot, or corrode
- Easy installation
- Dispensable cathodic protection
- Environmentally friendly
- Resistant to acid suplhate soils
- Standardized 7 year full replacement warranty
- Guaranteed long life on structural surface coatings