Wagners Precast has the capability to manufacture products for commercial building projects. We manufacture products such as precast wall and floor panels, columns, stairs and custom/architectural products.
We have a large carousel production line located in one of our undercover facilities that can be used for high volume/high repetition projects.
We also manufacture using custom moulds and flat beds with the capacity to manufacture in excess of 250m² per day.
Wagner’s Precast is set on a site of over 70,000m² and has a dedicated storage capacity of 20,000m².
Advantages of using precast elements in building projects include:
- Speed of construction onsite
- Versatile (e.g. – smooth or textured, any shape of form)
- Reduced impact of weather delays onsite
- Reduced congestion onsite
Wagners can also manufacture these elements using our sustainable concrete, known as Earth Friendly Concrete (EFC). This is a high performance concrete that offers the highest resistance to the common forms of concrete degradation in normal concrete due to the different chemistry of the geopolymer binder. EFC has:
- High sulphate resistance
- Reduced Carbon (reduces the CO₂ emissions associated with Portland cement by 80 to 90%)
- High chloride ion ingress resistance
- High acid resistance
- Very low shrinkage
- 30% higher flexural strength
- Very low heat of reaction
Precast concrete panels can be manufactured for projects such as:
Wagners has manufactured precast panels for project such as: