Wagners Precast has the capability to manufacture products for commercial building projects. We manufacture products such as precast wall and floor panels, columns, stairs and custom/architectural products.
We have a large carousel production line located in one of our undercover facilities that can be used for high volume/high repetition projects.
We also manufacture using custom moulds and flat beds with the capacity to manufacture in excess of 250m2 per day.
Wagner’s Precast is set on a site of over 70,000m2 and has a dedicated storage capacity of 20,000m2.
Advantages of using precast elements in building projects include:
- Speed of construction onsite
- Versatile (e.g. – smooth or textured, any shape of form)
- Reduced impact of weather delays onsite
- Reduced congestion onsite
Wagners can also manufacture these elements using our sustainable concrete, known as Earth Friendly Concrete (EFC). This is a high performance concrete that offers the highest resistance to the common forms of concrete degradation in normal concrete due to the different chemistry of the geopolymer binder. EFC has:
- High sulphate resistance
- Reduced Carbon (reduces the CO2 emissions associated with Portland cement by 80 to 90%)
- High chloride ion ingress resistance
- High acid resistance
- Very low shrinkage
- 30% higher flexural strength
- Very low heat of reaction
Precast concrete panels can be manufactured for projects such as:
Wagners has manufactured precast panels for project such as:
We manufacture precast columns on our flat beds as well as using custom moulds. We currently have in excess of 250m2 of manufacturing capacity on flat beds which are located undercover.
For high volume and high repetition projects, we can manufacture quickly and efficiently on our undercover carousel production line.
Wagners Precast has manufactured precast columns for projects such as:
- Multiple building development, Gold Coast - 1738 x precast columns
- Santos GLNG Project, Roma – Precast concrete columns & panels for 6 substations
Wagners can provide precast concrete solutions for stairs for use in medium to high repetition commercial applications. These can include:
Wagners Precast has recently started manufacturing precast floor units for projects such as:
- Brisbane Airport – SafetyLyne
- Oxley Terrace House – HDK Investments
- Coorparoo Unit Block