We have supplied viewing platforms across Australia and our composite structures are uniquely suited to withstand the harshest environments while providing a low maintenance, long life asset to the local community.
Our materials are ideal for costal, marine, and environmentally sensitive areas. From tidal flood plains and protected mangrove swamps, to alkaline desert and corrosive mining facilities – our structures have proven time and again of their unique durability and strength.
Possessing a full in-house design and certification team, we will work closely with clients to insure a robust, aesthetically pleasing pedestrian asset that will provide decades of service.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR VIEWING PLATFORMS:
- Low maintenance
- Long life span
- Will not rust, rot or corrode
- Termite proof
- Light weight
- Quick and easy installation (modularised design)
- Prefabrication and scheduled works delivery
- Inert, environmentally stable material
- Environmentally friendly
We have developed design methodologies for composite viewing platforms from the following standards:
- AS1657 - Design for access and mobility
- AS2156 - Walking tracks, infrastructure design
- AS1170 - Structural design actions
- Structural design of Polymer Composites - Eurocomp design code and handbook design of composite structures differs slightly from that of traditional materials, in that the 'serviceability' criteria generally dominates the design process. Typically, traditional materials are designed primarily for strength, and serviceability checks are performed. Due to the low Modulus of Elasticity of composite products (as compared to steel for example) structures are designed to meet the stiffness criteria, and as a result contain large strength reserves.
We have over 10 years of experience supplying composite fibre structures and our products are produced and manufactured locally here in Australia, using the highest quality materials.